Financial Wellbeing Consultant
- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
- Job Duties
- Ensure the management and worksite delivery of highly effective workplace communication activities promoting financial wellbeing, with a focus on pensions for a specified portfolio of workplace clients, to support business growth and retain business.
- By delivering member presentations thus increasing member engagement and ultimately increasing contributions and consolidation of pension pots therefore making a visible contribution to the LGIM annual target, and longer term ambitions for growth of assets under administration
- Own, establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at board-level or equivalent across the workplace business, being able to identify where communications strategies will have a positive revenue generating impact for new and existing business.
- Work collaboratively with the client communications team to maximise the impact and quality of multi-channel workplace messaging and materials to directly influence members to increase member contributions and consolidation of pension pots to help grow LGIM AUM and maximise cross sell opportunities
- Understand and execute multi-channel consumer-focused techniques to maximise the outcome of wellbeing campaigns and to maximise cross-sell opportunities
- Use client and member feedback, together with market knowledge to ensure the continuing evolution of the workplace wellbeing communication proposition.
- Personally maintain a good knowledge of LGIM DC Pensions proposition and processes, keep abreast of legislative developments and other market activity in order to be able to discuss relevant topics in an informed manner and to understand and influence client wellbeing communications strategy decisions.
- Maximise cost effectiveness and employer satisfaction by implementing best practice in all aspects of the development and delivery of communications across the client portfolio, working with employers to pilot and report back appropriately on new initiatives in terms of our proposition and customer experience programme and ensuring all activity undertaken in fulfilling the role considers the treating customer fairly. Explain clearly to customers Legal & General's approach to giving financial advice or guidance and accept applications or changes only where customers objectively can be believed to have fully understood the reasons for recommendation
- Skills Required
- Professional qualifications in relation to the role are desirable, for example technical pension and communications qualifications
Extensive experience in managing and developing client relationships and using presentation and communication skills to increase cash flow from members
Experience and knowledge of communications techniques, including multi-channel approaches
Experience and knowledge of DC product solutions and marketplace
Proven track record of project and stakeholder management including delivery
Corporate client relationship management experience in a product provider, asset manager or EBC/significant intermediary
Excellent communication/presentation skills - previous client-facing meeting and presentational experience at a senior level within significant employers and intermediaries/partners is a requirement, as is the ability to articulate and convey information in a clear and compelling manner in writing and in person
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Part of the benefits package for this role is a GBP380 per month car allowance.
For further information about the role, please contact Lynn Morriss, UK Resourcing Lead, at