Senior Mechatronics Engineer
On behalf of our Client, we are currently looking for a Senior Mechatronics Engineer to join their UK team and become a part of a renowned business. This is a wonderful opportunity with global exposure.
- As Senior Engineer develop the end of line sensor assembly specifications;
- Work on the alignment of interfaces between cross functional teams;
- Enhance quality of products/production;
- Ensure safety measures are met within the teams;
- Some other activities include: writing test reports, obtaining programming tests, creating documents for testing machines;
- Deal with the requirements, namely how architecture meets the systems needs and develop solutions with suppliers.
- Degree in Mechatronics/System Engineering or related area;
- Experience in generating validation plans and requirements as per gap analysis;
- Strong project management skills, including validation plan and 8D closure;
- Experience in six sigma statistical process tools;
- Solution driven.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.