Payroll Assistant required for a 3 months contract with utilities client in Inverness.
Our client is looking for an experienced payroll assistant for a contract unitl 30/06/2018 based in Inverness. You will be responsible for timely and accurate payment of salaries, expenses and third-party payroll deductions for employees.
Duties will include:
- To ensure all payments to employees are accurate and on time.
- To ensure all payroll transactions comply
- Comply with relevant statutory legislation.
- To ensure all payments to third parties are accurate and on time (eg tax, N.I, pension, union dues).
- To ensure compliance with internal policies and processes
- Provide advice and support on payroll issues
- To ensure correct absence payments through the accurate calculation of statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and occupational sick pay.
- Experience of working in a similar environment in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of current Pension & Statutory Legislation
- In depth knowledge of manual payroll calculations
- Numerical literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working in Financial environment
- Payroll qualification
- Knowledge of other MS Applications eg Word
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.