Technical and Functional Safety Engineer (Principal)
On behalf of our Client, we are currently looking for a Technical and Functional Safety Principal Engineer to join their growing UK operations. This opportunity offers further career progression and development, as well as focus on new challenging projects.
- In charge of the analysis of system safety at all levels (FMEA and FTA, hazard analysis, hazard testing);
- Checking and approving the analysis performed by other engineers, acting as a leader for safety analysis and safety standards;
- Clients support, making sure that the safety standards are agreed upon and set up;
- Provide client specific safety analysis;
- Developing a reliability analysis, providing reliability estimates;
- Making sure all the safety requirements are met across the teams.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Experience in a similar type of role is obligatory;
- Strong knowledge of IEC 61508 and ISO26262, as well as other safety requirements;
- Several years of experience in safety analyses of electro-mechanical products, including hazard analysis, failure mode effect analysis and fault tree analysis;
- Knowledge of statistical methods for reliability analysis and design of validation test regimes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.