Stage Sound Services are recruiting.
Based in Cardiff with a 50+ strong and growing team, Stage Sound Services has made it’s name as a sound and video hire company, specialising in equipment and technical services in the theatre and events industry.
Here at Stage Sound, we have over 20 years of experience working on West End plays and musicals, global sporting spectacles and Corporate events for leading brands in the UK.
SSS hires to a diverse range of clients including; professional theatre shows, large scale corporate, exhibitions, local community and amateur dramatics. Our equipment can be seen in Theatres and Corporate venues across the country and internationally.
We are currently expanding our business in Pentwyn, Cardiff and are seeking an experienced and well-organised individual with strong bookkeeping, payroll and IT skills to join our dedicated Accounts Department.
The role will include tasks from both purchasing and sales.
3+ years practice experience
SAGE Book-keeping consisting of:-
- Posting of purchase and sales invoices on Sage accounting system
- Processing weekly pay run and sending remittance advices to suppliers
- Receiving payments for customers on SAGE system and sending monthly statements
- Knowledge of Journal Entries and background tasks
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Receipts Input and Reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Weekly monitoring and chasing of Debts
- Payroll. Experience of Payroll Manager is preferable.
- Other admin tasks associated with the role.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, with good communication skills
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with Customers and Suppliers both on the telephone and email.
- Have a positive pro-active attitude and take ownership
Hours of Work:-
- 27.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Slightly longer hours may be required at peak times.
- We are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible.
- Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly