Product Director - Analytics
PatSnap builds software that augments big data related to improving R&D and innovation. We're defining a new market and pioneering technology that helps R&D and innovation leaders make decisions in a fraction of the time. PatSnap algorithms reveal patterns in large, unstructured datasets and then generate beautiful, actionable analytics and visualizations to help organizations innovate better.
Our mission: Help the world's organizations to innovate better.Skills Sectors About You
You are a passionate and talented product manager with an interest in developing a user-centric product that pushes the boundaries of analytics and data visualization. You have clear examples of how your product choices have made an impact, ideally on a SaaS product. You are highly analytical. You have solved difficult problems. You have a clear understanding of how to combine user research results with business strategy and user requirements to deliver compelling MVPs.
You are grounded in a client-centered product philosophy. You are addicted to defining requirements and use cases that support business strategy and drive product decisions. You are not afraid to ask hard questions around how the software is making an impact in a user's workflow. You have an intuitive product sensibility about the products customers use everyday, and why they choose to use them.
You are a collaborator. You feel comfortable talking and working through problems with your teammates both in and outside of the technology and product team. You will work often with developers, data scientists, sales and marketing and product managers throughout the product process. You can grasp complex technology, while also demonstrating business acumen. You identify as a "people person" and can communicate effectively with teams to gain their support for product initiatives.???The Opportunity
- Manage the full product lifecycle from strategic planning through MVP refinement, story creation, development, and deployment
- Leading one our key products - PatSnap Analytics
- Understand the different requirements of the many users of the product, and identify client and market trends in need that can be expressed as features
- Act as a definitive point of record on PatSnap technology and where PatSnap differentiates itself in the marketplace
- Write user stories with clear acceptance criteria with sufficient detail for engineering to implement as part of Patsnap's agile process
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop simple, elegant, and impactful functionality
- Work with designers, data scientists, and business owners to help develop an end-to-end product roadmap with measurable business goals