French Speaking Customer Service Administrator
Pier are looking for an experienced customer service professional with good administration skills who can also speak fluent French and English. This role is for a fantastic corporate, international company in the central of Brighton. With centrally located, modern offices, and a professional and great working environment, this is an excellent opportunity.
This role is temporary for 3 months with a possibility of being extended.
Duties will include:
- Taking inbound customer calls and dealing with the query from start to finish
- Database management and supporting with the high levels of administration required for each call.
- Developing strong relationships with existing customers.
- High level of administration - this role is a real mix of customer service and administration.
- Strong customer service and administration background
- Be able to work with multiple deadlines
- Computer literate
- Great location - great transport links
- On-site canteen
- Modern and open plan environment
This is a temp position based in Brighton to start ASAP. It is initially 3 months. Please apply today if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.