Procurement Administrator - FMCG - Wirral
Join a globally recognised, FMCG Chemicals business based on the Wirral on a temporary basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension working as a Procurement administrator. Within this large organisation you will be able to further your procurement experience and gain additional knowledge around Chemicals.
As the Procurement Administrator for this FMCG Chemicals business on the Wirral your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Analysing ad generating reports using strong Excel skills in relation to savings, cash generation, Price-to-Price movement, complexity reduction.
Supporting the procurement team with ad hoc support and Contract Management support for 4 material groups.
Building and managing relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, manage and audit suppliers performance and ensure that orders, Liaise with suppliers to ensure that specifications are correct and recorded.
The successful candidate for this Procurement Administrator role in FMCG Chemicals will;
- Have a background in chemicals/chemistry.
- Have at least 2 years experience within a procurement role.
- Be competent and deemed a good user of Excel with strong analytical skills.
- Be able to cope in a fast paced environment and work on their own accord with little assistance.
GBP22,000 - GBP26,500 per anum on a pro-rata basis