Fund Controller (Real Estate Private Equity)
One of the most successful Real Estate Private Equity Funds is looking for a Fund Controller to join a very commercial team that takes a very active role in the firm's transactions/deals.
This Fund has established itself in the last decade as one of the premier players in the real estate industry and they are looking for a highly commercial Fund Accountant who can assist with the financial and transaction management.
You will report directly to the Fund Director and work closely with the investment team on fund operations, portfolio management, and investor reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Deal team with Fund acquisitions / disposals /restructuring.
- Assist with quarterly fund valuation process.
- Review and prepare capital call and distribution notices and cash allocation schedules.
- Ensure tax compliance with the Fund's entities
- Prepare quarterly fund financial statements.
- Project work including assisting with the outsourcing of financial reporting to a third partner fund administrator.
This role would suit an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CIMA who has strong academics. You will have 0 - 3 years PQE experience working in private equity or real estate and have demonstrated that you have commercial acumen. Exceptional communication skills are essential as you will be facing off to the most senior individuals of the firm in both the Investment team and C-Suite.
The business is an exciting place to be as they are very active and you will have excellent exposure to the deals and transactions. The role is replacing an individual who has moved to a role in the Investment team. If you are currently working in private equity or real estate there are few places that can offer better exposure and opportunity for progression.
- Strong academic background
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Newly Qualified working in private equity or real estate
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Confident in dealing with staff at all levels and disciplines.
- Strong interest in real estate