Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Coordinator will assist with purchasing, stock control and general tasks within the Purchasing and Procurement department.
Based in Medway, Kent my client are one of the largest FMCG manufacturers and providers in the UK marketplace. They have won awards within the Sunday Times Best Companies and pride themselves on internal promotion and development of employees.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support the Purchasing and Procurement department in sourcing, purchasing and stock control of raw materials, packaging and ingredients.
- Planning and placing of purchase orders for raw materials and packaging to meet forecasted demand
- Controlling minimum and maximum stock levels of materials on-site
- Negotiating prices for small items and bulk purchasing to obtain discounts
- Liaising with external suppliers on deliver timescales and product issues
- Checking and matching up of invoices with delivery paperwork
- Analysis of supplier service levels and rectifying service failures
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be able to demonstrate
First Class Degree
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Competitive annual salary plus benefits