Mortgages Advisor- Quality- Mortgages
The Successful Advisor will be required for my leading Saving and Investment client.
My Sussex Client are looking for an Advisor on a permanent basis.
The role will be working for my leading saving and investment clients. The role will be to provide clients with a highly professional, whole of the market Lifetime Mortgages advice and recommendation services.
* Provide potential clients with a whole of market Lifetime mortgage advice and recommendation service.
* Proactively contact pipeline cases and initial enquiries to make the best use of all leads available.
* Undertake a detailed and documented fact find with each potential client to fully understand their financial circumstances, needs and aspirations prior to delivering a personalised recommendation.
* Providing clients with a comprehensive, personalised and documented recommendation, in line with the clients procedures and advice guidelines.
* Keep clients updated throughout the process of arranging their Lifetime mortgage including communicating outcomes and additional requirements throughout their journey.
Quality & Compliance:
* Actively participate in one-to one review meetings, coaching and training as required by your line manager.
* Ensure achievement of individual performance, quality & development action plans.
* Work in co-operation with the Quality Assurance and Compliance functions to ensure that all customer sales are fully compliant with the company's policies and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure that records are kept in line with the company's record keeping and file quality requirements.
* Adhere to both the principles and spirit of Treating Customers Fairly at all times
Personal Development & Productive Relationships
* Maintain a professional level of competence through training course attendance, reading of financial journals, and further training where relevant, in line with but not limited to CPD requirements as outlined in the companies training and competency scheme.
* Develop appropriate and effective relationships with Lifetime mortgage lenders.
* Work effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues within the company to ensure the consistent delivery of a positive customer journey.
* Carry out other related tasks and ad-hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Skills, knowledge & Experience
* Minimum of 12 months experience in either a panel or whole of market Lifetime Mortgage advising role.
* Must hold Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
* Must hold Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER)
* The ability to work on individual initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment.
* Evidenced of sustained sales success and compliant practice.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to prioritise, multi task and manage time efficiently.
* Experience of broader mortgage advice would be desirable.
* Effective questioning and rapport building over the phone
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.