Executive Assistant to CEO (Southwark)
Our client is one of the largest professional services in their sector; providing information, data software and many other services to their clients all over the world.
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and and business savvy Executive Assistant to join our client and service their CEO.
This role is ideal for an Executive Assistant who would like to take ownership of the role and become the right hand of the CEO, often helping in day-to-day activities and regularly project manage with and for them.
As this is initially a temporary role, we are looking for someone who holds an excellent business acumen who can make a difference from their first week - learning and growing along the way.
- To provide extensive and effective diary management for the Executives to cover global appointments, video conference, Telepresence and web meetings across time zones and regions.
- To arrange and coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements as required.
- To collate and distribute reports/documentation as necessary.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for use in meetings as well as collaborating with other professional administrative staff when necessary to ensure high quality presentations are produced.
- To minute meetings and distribute accordingly.
- To be responsible for obtaining necessary authorisation for payment of invoices.
- To manage and submit expenses.
- To assist in the set up of new starters to the team ensuring tech support is coordinated, credit cards ordered etc
- To organise on and off-site team meetings. This includes planning, co-ordinating and communicating information to delegates as required, as well as on-site assistance with event management as necessary.
- To be responsible for the update of the maintenance of the Lens/intranet sites as required for the respective departments.
- Help coordinate and support office visits for customers, partners or their representatives.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information in relation to the business operations of the group.
- To assist the Executives direct reports as required.
- To provide support when required to other EA's due to workload or absence.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested on a permanent or temporary basis.
Skills and Experience Required/Desired:
- Demonstrable experience as an Executive Assistant/PA, or similar role at a senior level in a corporate environment.
- Extremely organized and efficient.
- Experience of and happy to work under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Advanced MS Office skills with high levels of proficiency with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Ability to work quickly to provide documents, create charts and graphs, and to manage and coordinate different versions of the same document.
- Experience in acting as an administrator for intranet sites.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
- Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High level of initiative and imagination; able to innovate.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and make decisions.
- Well organised and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards.
- Experience of working within a global working environment.