Homecare Assistant & Companion
This spring, make a difference for local older people living in your area as a Homecare Assistant & Companion. If you are looking for full or part-time hours in the Epping, Ongar, Loughton, Harlow, Buckhurst Hill, Waltham Abbey and Theydon Bois areas of Essex, then we have Older Adults in those areas waiting to be matched with someone like you right now.
We are currently providing excellent opportunities to join a Care Quality Commission assessed Outstanding care provider (only 2% of care providers in the UK can boast this level of care). A warm, caring team, we love trying to change lives for local people in the area and we’re looking for likeminded people to join us.
What are the benefits?
- Be paid an excellent hourly rate of £9.50 - £18.00 (Bank Holiday rate);
- Mileage allowance;
- Continuous training and support;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression.
What are the potential hours?
- We have full or part time hours available, approximately 15-40 hours per week;
- A flexible work approach we’re looking for people who may be available for mornings, evenings, and weekend work.
Who are we looking for?
No experience is needed as full training is provided. Instead we care about who you are so that we can match you to one of our clients who needs some extra support. We place our Homecare Assistants & Companions with clients with similar interests and outlooks so that you can build a genuine relationship of trust.
Your job will include:
- Assisting clients with their morning or bedtime routines;
- Prompting to take and administer medication;
- Assisting with washing and dressing;
- Accompanying clients out shopping or to attend local groups;
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments;
- Preparing meals and being a companion and someone for company.
You probably have lots of questions about being a Homecare Assistant & Companion, that is fine once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
Apply for Homecare Assistant & Companion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly