Interim Asset Manager Team Leader
An Asset Management opportunity has arisen within the public sector to lead a team in managing a diverse property portfolio based in the West Midlands.
- To implement strategic proposals to ensure that asset management plans meet with corporate requirements
- Take lead on the preparation of option appraisals, investment reviews, disposal strategies, income reviews, acquisition proposals etc
- Prepare a detailed asset plan including all aspects of asset management including budget management, procurement and delivery
- Ideally you will be MRICS and have a BA Hons Degree in Real Estate (or similar discipline)
- You will be at an advantage if you have a valid driving licence
- It is preferred if you are able to demonstrate the ability to propose, formulate, communicate and implement policy, process and procedures for asset management