Frontend Web Developer
We are looking for a smart forward thinking Web Developer to join my clients team of talented individuals. You'll have a great understanding of web technologies. Collaborative coding experience and evidence of contribution to Open Source projects are a massive bonus, and good command of spoken and written English is essential.
Your day to day role will involve designing new websites and building the framework to support them. You'll be responsible for ensuring that the new site can be integrated into our existing network, and link with the appropriate databases.
You'll work on a site's appearance and UX, putting in measures to deal with user access and security, and test sites under construction to find and fix problems before they go live. You'll also share your experience with, and support the internal teams.
We're 100% committed to helping you develop you professionally and personally, so if you aren't yet an expert in all the fields below, don't let this stop you from applying.
- Demonstrating comprehensive technical knowledge of PHP
- Hands on Laravel experience
- Understanding of current web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax etc)
- Exhibiting high levels of capability with CMS development frameworks (e.
Wordpress - Magento)
- Evidencing understanding of Object Orientated programming
- Knowledge and ability to design new websites
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work
- Confident, passionate and friendly
- Excellent people skills
One Years+ Digital Agency Experience
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
You will also receive
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance through Westfield Health
- Company Social Events