PPC Account Manager
My client is a fast-growing digital marketing company based in South Yorkshire. With a wealth of experience in marketing and lead generation, they are now recruiting a talented PPC Account Manager with high levels of experience in paid advertising campaigns.
You will be working with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms, as well as managing display advertising and re-marketing campaigns. With a flair for data analysis, you will be managing multiple client accounts focussed primarily on lead generation, so you'll be a well organised manager that looks after a growing team of PPC Executives.
- Using Google AdWords to effectively run PPC campaigns for the Digital Agency clients, ensuring regular contact and feedback of campaign performance.
- Work with Google Analytics to monitor and improve campaign performance.
- Using AdWords (or similar) reporting tools to provide clients with professional campaign status reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with Agency clients through face-to-face, telephone and written contact.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to elicit all necessary information, ensuring client needs are met.
- Own client issues internally to ensure the requirements are delivered within agreed time-scales and to specification in conjunction with the PPC team
- Produce and use reports, system-generated tasks and work lists to ensure that client needs and business objectives are met.
- Managing budgets and financial targets
- A highly experienced PPC Account Manager.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships but to also work closely with Agency Account Managers to ensure the maximum ROI is delivered with every campaign.
- Pro- active forward thinker, able to work alone, managing client requirements effectively.
- Google AdWords Accredited in Fundamentals and Search.
- Knowledge of marketing on Bing and Yahoo.
- Worked with Google Analytics
- Proven minimum of 2 years' experience managing multiple campaigns