Children's Senior Support Worker/ Practitioner
Are you an experienced Children’s Senior Support Worker/Practitioner living close to Wimbledon/New Malden area of South West London? This job is commutable from New Malden (7 mins), Wimbledon (11 mins), Cottenham Park (7 mins), West Barnes (3 mins), Morden Park (9 mins), Sutton (18 Mins), Surbiton (11 mins).
Do you have experience supporting children with learning disabilities and supervising a staff team?
- £20,800-£23,400 per annum/£10.00-£11.25 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Choose either Day Shifts or Night Shifts
- Day Shifts 07.30 – 15:00 and 14:30 – 22:00
- Waking Night Shifts 21:30 – 08:00
- This will include working every other weekend
This is an Ofsted outstanding, residential service for children with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic reputation, with a vision to deliver high quality, person centred care, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for the children and young adults they support.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can inspire and motivate our team. This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a positive difference to a child’s life but not only that you can play an instrumental part in that child’s future.
What experience will you need?
- Experience supporting children/young adults with learning disabilities is essential.
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce or Residential Childcare level 3 is desirable;
- Good written and spoken English;
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
Becoming a Senior Support Worker is just the start of your career. You are our greatest asset, so a career with us will always include fantastic training and support and career development… you could be a Manager in the future!
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Apply for Children's Senior Support Worker/ Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly