SERVICES MANAGER – Community Housing and Support
Location: Swansea (covering Swansea, Llanelli and Neath Port Talbot)
- £24,500 per annum
- 35 hours per week
- Generous holiday package
- Health care cash plan
- Contributing pension scheme
Exciting opportunity for a person who is passionate about making a difference in people's lives. The role involves overseeing the Community Housing and Support Services Team. This will include not only housing management, but also responsibility for the long-term development of the housing stock.
The postholder will be responsible for:
- Delegated responsibility as the landlord (Caer Las)
- Housing management as delivered across the portfolio by the team
- Support service as delivered across the portfolio by the team
- Project managing the long-term development of our housing stock within portfolio
- Performance manage contracts within the portfolio
- People management
- Ensuring financial probity
- ISO 9001 and GDPR compliance
- New business development
- Participate in the On-call rota arrangements
This would be an ideal role for a personable individual who is able to influence performance and drive positive change.
You will need to be a car owner with a clean driving record, valid driver's licence, insurance and reliable vehicle.
To find out more about this position and to download an application pack please visit our website www.caerlas.org
Apply for Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly