This is a full-time position available with immediate start, working within our busy Sales / Recertification Team. Your main duties will involve coordinating and supplying quotations for Recertification, PPE and service works, together with sending our certification on all contracts and general office administration.
You will be responsible for ensuring that consistently high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Setting up all files on the residual list from the CRM programme.
- Quoting for recertification enquiries/contracts
- Finding out occupants of new enquiries, by telephone or email
- Tie up any contracts which are already in a fixed regional/fixed 3 or 5 year contract.
- Issuing of certificates/failure reports for all contracts and reporting them via email to the clients.
- Issuing of training certificates.
- Setting up of failure/modification file and allocate on the CRM for pricing by others
- Submitting PPE quotations for failed equipment
- Issuing of PPE upon receipt of order
- Ensure that the engineers are submitting information in a timely fashion and cross referencing from previous reports to ensure nothing is missed.
- Support sales activities, liaising with clients and answering requirements.
- Promote company activities wherever possible.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- Answering telephones.
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Good Time Keeping
- Able to prioritise workload
- Good communicator
- Able to work as part of a team
- Preferable (not a requirement) relevant recertification administration experience of fall protection systems, involving quoting for new recertification contract works.
Please forward your applications to the Robert Harvey (General Manager). Email address email@example.com
Apply for Contracts Co-ordinator/Adminstrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly