VBA Developer, Equity Derivatives Strat
Strat Developer, Global Equity Derivatives, Python, Excel, VBA
The Strats Development team within Equity Derivatives Technology are looking for a Senior Developer to work on the trading desk and other stakeholders to rapidly develop pricing, calibration, analysis, risk management and booking automation tools.
These tools support the full spectrum of flow to exotic equity derivatives products so a strong working knowledge of derivatives pricing and key business workflows is required. The role also requires strong communication, quantitative and analytical skills, expert-level Excel VBA programming skills and Python programming is also preffered.
- Expert-level VBA for Excel. Prior experience building Excel plug-ins and DLLs.
- Derivatives product knowledge and application. (Exotic equity derivatives are preferable)
- Experience of and ability to work effectively and accurately in a high-pressured trading floor environment
- In-depth practical knowledge of derivatives valuation and its implementation by use of analytical libraries.
- Front-office development background (3 - 4 years minimum)
- RAD / Excel development (3 - 4 years minimum)
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with web service technologies, XML, SOAP, XSLT
- SQL and Relational databases: Sybase, Oracle
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at and on Twitter: