Procurement Business Partner
With recognised success across the UK, this financial services brand is renowned for offering the highest quality support, advice and products to its clients across a diverse range of platforms, from a personal level to business and commercial levels. This company is looking for an exceptional procurement consultant to transform their pre-existing procurement function and help to better meet the company's needs.
This procurement role specifically requires consultancy experience to bring a level-headed and commercial approach to their pre-established procurement function. You will be tasked with the complete transformation of the firm's procurement process, specifically the optimisation of these processes to capitalise and deliver savings. By using your excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, you will successfully build relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that the best procurement solutions are being utilised to meet the company's dynamic requirements. If successful, you will use your industry developed skills to identify problems, develop strategies to transform the procurement functions and overcome issues that the company may be facing. You will be able to use your prior experience with eSourcing tools such as Ariba or Coupa, to provide insightful and innovative advice to achieve excellence anywhere in the world.
Required skills and Experience
- Prior consultancy experience in a procurement environment
- Knowledge of eProcurement/ eSourcing tools such as SAP, Ariba or Coupa
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to analyse situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the client's requirements
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to apply prior consultancy experience to an in-house procurement function to transform and optimise pre-existing processes.
- The ability to use your expertise to become an asset to one of the UK's leading financial services firm.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills, stakeholder and supplier management skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions against pre-existing decisions.
This opportunity with such an esteemed company does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path, a national remit and a supportive team orientated environment, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you would like to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at