Sales Administration and Business Development
A NEW part-time permanent role is available at CSH Interior’ offices in Grimsby.
This office-based role is exciting and will require a positive and enthusiastic person that understands the construction industry. CSH Interiors boast 45+ years installing partition and ceilings in projects across the Humberside, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire regions, and the candidate will be expected to strengthen our sales and presence in these regions.
CSH Interiors are now heading into a period of expansion and this new role is vital to the team to ensure the following tasks and duties are carried out: -
- Supporting the estimators by following up quotations, obtaining feedback, and building relationships with the client decision makers
- Finding new sales opportunities by identifying new tenders that we may wish to price
- Analysing current customer spends and developing a strategy to increase customer spends with us
- Introducing CSH to new potential customers
- Have a commercial understanding
- Must be presentable as they may be required to attend “Meet the Buyer” events so transport may be required also. (mileage reimbursed etc)
We offer a good salary of £25,000 (pro rata) and believe this role is initially part time at 15 to 20 hours per week. We can be flexible on which days are suitable – so this role could work around your availability. There is the opportunity for additional hours to cover for other staff.
Please send your cv to email@example.com
Apply for Sales Administration and Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly