Technical Marketing and Sales Trainee - Global Business Development
Are you pro-active, flexible and energetic? Do you want to work for a UK manufacturing company with a worldwide reputation in specialist glass fibre reinforced concrete (GRC) mixing, pumping and spray equipment?
If so then we are looking for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good technical qualifications who wants to progress in international marketing and sales with a growing company seeking to build on its current position as the market leader.
We are a friendly, Bristol based manufacturing company and we need a trainee in our international technical marketing and sales team. The role will require you to communicate confidently with customers worldwide, respond to their queries by telephone and email and perform typical sales admin jobs. Use of Sage and Microsoft Office are important and attention to detail is vital to meticulously manage export documents.
It is important you can demonstrate academic success in technical subjects such as maths, physics, construction and engineering. Candidates should have a good technical degree.
You will be given training to enable you to perform the following activities:
- Interacting with customers by email, phone and fax;
- Providing technical pre-sales advice
- Preparing quotations and orders;
- Managing the despatch of orders to national and international customers
- Administrating export procedures and associated documentation
- Assisting with the creation of marketing literature, website and social media content.
- Assisting with product and material testing and participating in the development of new products and materials.
- Assisting with the preparation of technical papers and articles to promote the company's products and services
A flexible attitude is required. This role has the potential to expand and develop significantly, especially if you have the talent and are comfortable travelling and meeting customers abroad. An additional language could be advantageous.
Good personal and conversational skills
Computer literate - Microsoft Office especially Excel
Excellent spoken & written English
An aptitude to pay attention to detail
A good degree in an engineering or science subject
Interest in technical processes useful in testing
Specific Training will be provided on: Sage accounting software; specialist export documentation; company product capabilities & features; and quality assurance & test procedures for Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
GBP20K plus performance related bonus.
6 month reviews for first 2 years.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW.