CASS Governance Specialist
Alexander Ash are working with a notable financial services client looking to appoint a CASS governance specialist to ensure organisational changes do not impact our client's CASS obligations.
- Strong CASS governance experience, ideally with CF10a approval.
- Managing/supporting the CASS governance team reporting to Head of CASS or CF10a.
- Responsible for key CASS governance outputs including CMAR, CASS RP, ISEM and monthly MI.
- CASS project related activity including FRC, change programme.
- Oversight of outsourced high material CASS suppliers.