Welder / Fabricator
An Engineering company based in Ashford are looking for an experienced welder and fabricator to join their busy team.
As a Welder / Fabricator you must be experienced in Mig and mma welding, you will be required to work from drawings and as part of a team.
As a Welder / Fabricator you will need the following skills and qualifications:-
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working as a welder/fabricator for 5 years plus
- Experienced welding to a high standard
- Flexible attitude to work with the ability to learn and work quickly
- Working from drawings
- Experience of CE Welding
- Driving Licence is required
- Hold any of the below Certifications:
- CSCS Card
- Fork Lift Ticket
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm/40hrs per week with the occasional overtime but is not guaranteed.
- Your first 3 months of employment will be on a probationary period, once this probationary period has been successfully completed you will be entitled to join the company pension scheme.
About Hatch Engineering
“We are a small friendly company which has been trading successfully for 25 years. We are a welding/fabrication company which specialises in all metals we offer all forms of wrought ironwork to include gates, railings and all your home needs through to structural components and buildings etc. We are a great company to work for and our staff enjoy the family feel of the company.”
The company are very proud to be one of only a few companies in Kent to have completed and maintained their CE accreditation for the last 3 years – proving once again their commitment to excellence in both the quality of their work and their level of customer service.
How to Apply
Please attach your CV to the link provided and Hatch Engineering will be in direct contact.