HR/Payroll Contact Centre Agent IMMEDIATE START
Brook Street are recruiting for a number of HR/Payroll Contact Centre Agents to join a busy Shared Service Operations Team in the Benton area of Newcastle.
As part of the Central Team you will provide a range of customer support services to the wider HR and Payroll Case Management functions. Call handling services involve answering a wide range of queries, in areas such as maternity leave and flexible working.
Whilst a background in HR and Payroll is desirable it is not essential, our clients main focus is candidates who can demonstrate excellent communication and service skills.
Temp Hourly Rate - £8
End Date/Duration - 3 Months (initially)
- First point of contact for customers when the call for HR/Payroll support.
- Answer incoming calls within the time specified by the agreed service levels.
- Provide outstanding customer service using various communication methods i.: phone, in writing.
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Appropriate language skills (as necessary)
- Customer Service experience and call handling skills.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Good Microsoft IT skills - including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
- Able to use initiative & exercise sound judgement.
- Able to coach & mentor junior members of a team.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a basic DBS check. (£25 - this will be reimbursed after 5/6 weeks into the assignment)
Apply for HR/Payroll Contact Centre Agent IMMEDIATE START
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly