Sports and Horse Racing Marketing Executive
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you'll do:
Reporting into the Sports and Horse Racing Marketing Manager, this role will be the central lynchpin for these areas throughout the entire Sky Betting & Gaming business. You'll work hand in hand with the key stakeholders within the business (and externally) to own the propositions, the product enhancements, the marketing strategy and campaigns, and most importantly the customer experience.
How you'll do it:
- Support the Sports and Horse Racing Marketing Manager and wider marketing team to drive the Sky Bet propositions - this includes driving, amongst other KPI's: stakes, bet frequency, customer conversion, increased share of wallet, app downloads and promotional offer uptake.
- Be autonomous in driving the key business metrics and the overarching marketing strategy across Sky Bet through multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Fully understanding what drives our key customer base, to ensure that all campaigns are engaging and effective.
- You will set and measure objectives based on business requirements for existing customer campaigns across both Sky Bet's Sports and Racing products.
- Proactively work with the CRM team to ensure the continual improvement in campaign strategy through targeted segmentation and optimisation.
- Work with media team to ensure key messages are prioritised and delivered in the most effective manner.
- Work closely with the product squads to ensure product developments result in customer benefit and are focused on driving maximum revenue and new players.
- Support the marketing manager in allocating and optimising campaign and free bet budget.
- Work closely with the Trading team to agree markets to promote to our customer base
- Effectively planning communicating and implementing the tactical l activity each week.
- Support the commercial team in the planning and implementation of other marketing campaigns throughout the year.
How we work:
We work closely alongside other several teams in the business and so excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are essential.
A basic knowledge of Horse Racing and passion for sport is highly desired.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.