Recruitment Operations Analyst
Recruitment Operations Analyst
Recruiting Operations supports all areas of the Recruitment team from emerging careers to senior appointments. We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Analyst or Manager with an analytical, positive approach to enable the team and improve how we recruit.
Your key responsibilities
This role works closely with the Recruitment Operations Leader to support various areas of the teams operations and embed improvements to processes and technology.
Key aspects include:
- Provide Management Information and reporting to support forecasting, measurement and decision making
- Lead/facilitate a portfolio of process improvements ranging from analysing and documenting processes, guides and policies, to standing up new technologies like RPA solutions, and adapting Taleo workflows and processes
- Support the budgeting and financial management of the recruitment department, helping create the model, and identify and monitor potential sources of over/under spend
- Work with Procurement and other functions to manage a range of 3rd party vendor relationships such as our agencies, managed services and consultants
- Develop and own policy positions on key topics
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders across EMEIA, global and other teams within the UK eg Resourcing, TSS and People Reporting
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical mind-set, enjoys getting to the heart of the problem and proposing solutions
- Tenacity to move forward projects with long term objectives, alongside demands of ad-hoc short term workload
- Collaborative approach, working with team members to solve problems
- Skilled change manager, involving people to embed new ways of working
- A flexible adaptable approach
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of Taleo, and understanding of the relevant workflows
- Intermediate Excel skills: lookups, "IF statements", pivots, graph building
- Experience in at least one aspect of Recruitment eg experienced hire, student operations, contingent workforce or programmes and campaigns
- A commercial approach to look beyond how we currently do things, to spot opportunities to do them better and turn ideas in delivered improvements
Ideally, you'll also have
- Advanced Excel skills: Macros, extended formula, possibly VBScript
- An interest in emerging recruitment technologies (eg RPA, chatbots, AI and machine learning)
- Operational experience of reporting visualisation tools such as Tableu or PowerBI (potential for training to be provided here)
What we look for
This is a terrific opportunity to have a scalable impact, as a change agent driving innovation and best practice, in an interesting, flexible, high impact role.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.