- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- To support solution architecture, cyber security and application strategy services to key projects and programmes, for digital applications used across L&G in order to meet the strategic objectives of the organisation. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing digital team working on innovative digital products across business areas within Legal and General group.
- Definition of the business opportunity or problem statement using customer focused techniques to understand the customer pain points.
- Facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, discovery activities to elicit requirements/user stories/technical detail from stakeholders
- Validate technical user stories and non-functional requirements using research, data and architectural insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus
- Produce clear, high quality documentation using Agile methodology and toolsets
- Collaborate with Architecture, Design and Product teams as well as external stakeholders to support delivery of technical solution designs across multiple products and business areas
- Work closely with the Product Owner and scrum teams to identify and prioritise User Stories at a Business Case / EPIC level
- Manage stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas.
- Manage architecture risks and issues, with specific focus on digital principles and on cyber-security, ensuring that significant items are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Understand major technology trends and recommend innovations that deliver business value.
- Skills Required
- Solid Business Analysis or Technical Architecture experience and background working within a Digital team, environment and across digital platforms.
- Experience working with IT Security, or a specific interest in cyber security will be an advantage.
- Experience working as a BA or technical analyst within an Agile Scrum team and product development environment
- Experience of tools commonly used in an Agile environment e.g. JIRA / Confluence
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Confident working with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact with any queries