Graduate, upto GBP25K basic+commission
Our client comprises of the two leading industry bodies in the one to one marketing industry, they have come together under a newly formed group to promote the highest standards and professionalism in one to one marketing. The combined business is on a mission to create a stronger profession by helping every company and every individual member to be better at what they do. It will focus on protecting and growing the one to one marketing industry, inspiring the best talent through advocating best practice, innovation and excellence as well as providing the highest quality training and qualifications available to organisations and individuals.
They offer a range of globally recognised Diplomas, Certificates and Awards as well as over 40 specialist courses, including programmes for the third sector.
Whether you're starting out in marketing or a professional looking to specialise, choose a programme to suit you and complete it through their real or virtual campus. Practical, fast paced and taught by industry leaders, their courses are designed to boost your confidence, influence and value from day one.
Due to growth, they now require 2 Account Executives! The successful Account Executive will be responsible for building strong relationships converting both in-bound customer enquiries, organically growing your existing database of contacts and getting involved with outbound clients against any internal marketing initiatives and business objectives. To facilitate, promote and encourage the portfolio of their Qualifications and Training courses plus the creation of new opportunities through active listening and questioning techniques.
You will be joining at a very exciting time of change with a newly created sales team as the group looks to grow its world-class training and qualifications business. Huge opportunities to develop and progress for a successful motivated candidate.
- A minimum of 1 year of commercial experience particularly in a sales environment, an added bonus if from a training background
- You need to be well organized and have the agility to cut through and recognize budget holders
- An ability to sense check a client's requirement with good listening skills
- Strong customer service experience with strong emphasis on responsiveness to customers' differing requirements
- A keen interest in marketing, learning and development or both
- You have the hunger passion and desire to put yourself firmly on the map and really make a difference and that you enjoy success.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-starter
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Self-sufficient team player
- Ability to close sales at the earliest opportunity
- At least 1 years of proven sales experience in a marketing services industry
- Degree level qualification desired in Marketing, Business or other related subject preferred and a minimum of Grade B of both English and Math's at GCSE- Level
- Demonstrable record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent telephone manner with good communications skills
- Strong rapport building, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders