Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor (Client Side)
Peace Recruitment have been retained on a very exciting and unique opportunity within a client side organisation based in the West of Edinburgh. This particular position has arisen due to expansion within the clients Project delivery Team and the need for more Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying resource. The position would suit an individual from a Consultancy looking for something a bit different, and not just moving from one Consultancy to another.
You would be working within a variety of project sectors including Retail, Commercial and Infrastructure. Experience within any of the prior mentioned sectors would be highly desirable but not essential, the client is more than happy to consider candidates with varied experience as long as you have the right attributes to integrate well within the environment/team.
- The delivery of timely commercial management to support project delivery
- Development of budgets to support capital planning at each stage in the project lifecycle
- Development and co-ordination of tender activities aligned with the needs of project schedules
- Preparation and co-ordination of contract administration
- Delivery of Cost Management throughout the duration of the project
- Chartered or aspiring to Chartered status
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Ambitious individual with career aspirations
- A well rounded pre-contract knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within Quantity Surveying
- Salary - up to GBP50,000 reflecting your experience level (plus benefits)
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with projects
- Flexible working
- A great working environment
- Top level training designed specifically around your career development
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with further opportunities for internal promotion.