Rectifications/Data Analyst - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Rectification Analyst - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: up to GBP24,967 pa depending on experience + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Our client is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of GBP106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Rectification Analyst to join the Customer Rectification Team in Wilmslow on a 12 month FIxed Term COntract (potential opportunity for permanent position)
The main purpose of the Customer Rectification team aim is to provide our customers with quick, seamless and accurate solutions in relation to rectification events. We complete the planning, controlling and delivery of the end to end rectification process for the benefit of our customers
Working with large amounts of customer data the main purpose of the role is to identify, analyse and propose solutions in relation to a wide variety of rectification events.
- Identifying appropriate, effective and efficient solutions that ensure a consistent approach to rectification
- Have responsibility for delivering on rectification actions and events to conclusion
- Develop, test and execute efficient solutions for rectification events
- Ability to work on any actions within any rectification events from analysis through to solution implementation to the agreed timescale
- Provide input to business solution design models for individual rectification events
- Work flexibly and to the demands of the rectification event timeframes
- Complete technical calculation's and conducts technical corrective action on live customer platforms
- Conduct root fault analysis and provide solution design
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar rectification or data analysis role or relevant degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, etc)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- IT Literate including excellent working knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel - knowledge or experience of using Pivot Tables to manipulate data is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem skills
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.