Sustainability Solutions Manager
Are you a Sustainability Manager looking to take the next step to develop your career and work with a prestigious client?
A new position within Mitie has opened up for a Sustainability Solutions Manager to bring business development ideas to the forefront to their clients. The role will be nationwide and the successful person will be responsible for meeting head of FM & head of procurement managers, understanding their needs and requirements and to then formulate strategies to form a more sustainable business.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- Providing appropriate solutions to high end clients for energy procurement and efficiency within their sites
- Solutions to make sites more sustainable regarding energy, water systems, BMS and waste reduction
- Compiling articulate and detailed propositions after client meetings and solutions have been agreed
- To provide input into and support the sustainability sales strategy identifying key clients and opportunities to support business growth
- Personal responsibility for the development, and enhancement of clients within the energy & sustainability business
The right person for the job:
- Client facing- high level of consultancy skills
- Sustainability Services Manager background
- High level experience of a sustainability business which includes: Corporate Sustainability Strategy, Energy controls and projects, Price Risk Management, Monitoring and Verification, Compliance and Solutions development, Waste, Water
- Qualified to a degree level relating to Sustainability/ Environmental science
So what do we offer?
A fantastic salary package including a vehicle or car allowance, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel to high end client sites, as well as the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately.
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.