A Level Teacher
PLYMOUTH LEARNING PARTNERSHIP
School Name: Plymouth High School for Girls
School Address: St Lawrence Road
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Application Deadline: Friday 16th March 2018, 12pm noon
Job Start Date: September 2018
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018
Psychology – A Level Teacher. Contract 0.8. Post available fixed term for 1 year
Pay range dependent on qualifications and experience (pro rata). Required from September 2018. We are seeking to appoint a high achieving, innovative and inspirational teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner with a proven track record of success
- Be fully committed to high standards and expectations
- Be reflective of their practice, with a drive to improve
- Be a genuine team player who will participate fully in the wider activities of the school
- Have the ability to enthuse and motivate students.
Candidates should contact Miss Joanna Chalmers, e-mail email@example.com for an application pack and informal enquiries.
Further information and an application pack may also be downloaded from our website, www.phsg.org
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Friday 16th March 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the well-being and welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and to undertake a DBS Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity.