PLYMOUTH LEARNING PARTNERSHIP
JOB ADVERTS FOR THE WEEK ENDING FRIDAY 9th March 2018
School Name: Dunstone Primary School
School Address: Shortwood Crescent, Plymouth PL9 8TQ
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Application Deadline: Friday 16th March 2018, 12pm noon
Job Start Date: September 2018
Date Posted: 27 Feb 2018
Teacher - Start Date: September 2018
We are looking to appoint an inspiring and exemplary teacher to join our team. You will:
- Be passionate about providing all children with the opportunity to succeed in a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Have strong inter-personal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community.
- Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be excited by and proactive in meeting new challenges and experiences.
- Be willing to motivate and inspire colleagues.
- Have the ability to lead Science across the school, raising the aspirations, attainment and progress of our children.
- We will offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children.
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos.
- A hard-working, positive and forward-thinking team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children.
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application form and job description are available by e-mailing the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12:00 Friday 16th March 2018