Senior Marketing Executive
- Working in a large, growing Marketing department.
- Varied role with exciting prospects.
- Based in central Bristol.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for delivering and managing a real mix of exciting events such as seminars and drink receptions. All events will be B2B focused and you will have nationwide remit across all sectors for the entire business, managing approximately 25 each month. This will give you the chance to work with a lovely mix of people at a range of events!
Your main aim will be to run events to the highest of standards and work closely with a range of different contacts internally (reception, catering, IT, accounts). Another exciting aspect will be to plan and prepare the event budgets to ensure all parties are happy. You will also be working closely with the Events Coordinator and helping them to develop their understanding of the event process.
Excitingly, you will be the only Events Executive for the organisation in the UK and therefore the go to person alongside the Events Manager.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience of planning and executing a mix of B2B events
- Professional services experience is beneficial
- Be very well organised and have worked in a similar role previously
- Be happy to work on a range of projects simultaneously and be able to manage each of them effectively
- Strong communications skills
- Be proactive and enthusiastic with a real passion for events!
You'll receive continuous support to perform and progress, and ongoing opportunities to develop into other areas in the wider marketing team. The salary on offer is up to GBP25k with various additional benefits (holiday, pension, healthcare etc)
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV over to Jade or give me a call on .