Project Manager (Client side)
- Project Manager (Client side)
- Commercial developments
- Edinburgh / Livingston based
- Permanent or Freelance will be considered
- Suited to someone who is self motivated and able to work with limited supervision
My client are a respected consultancy with a key account that keeps them busy throughout the UK. With the client having a busy office based in Edinburgh / Livingston they need an exceptional Project Manager with consultancy / client side experience who can represent them and cover the account.
With strong commercial project experience, they need someone who can work with limited supervision, someone who knows the construction industry well and can assist this key client to an exceptiona standard.
Whether it be freelance or permanent, this is a role suited to someone looking for a fresh challenge, a flexible working arrangement, and the chance to get hands on client exposure.
If you're a Project Manager looking for a step up to Senior level, then this is it! If you're a Senior Project Manager looking for a step up to Associate then this could also be it. Its a role with no ceiling, you can make it your own.
The successful Project Manager will offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Project Management or Construction Management
- Ideally MRICS or working towards it
- Proven success working in the commercial sector
- Previous client side or consultancy experience is essential
- If you have been seconded into a client office previously, then that would be an advantage
Remuneration is flexible based on the right professional, GBP45,000 - GBP60,000 + package for permanent (depending on experience), and freelance will also be considered.
For more information and an informal chat, get in touch with Chanel - and APPLY NOW!
SCOTLAND - WEST LOTHIAN - LIVINGSTON - EDINBURGH - CONSTRUCTION - COMMERCIAL - CLIENT SIDE - PROJECT MANAGER - CONSULTANCY - COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT - MRICS