GBP18,000 - GBP22,000
Location: Haywards Heath
Pier recruitment are supporting a financial company based in Haywards Heath in their search for an experienced administrator.
In this role you will be responsible for the processing of new SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension) applications and intermediary applications from new financial advisers within the company's service level agreements.
* Support complaints investigation and resolution
* Assist with the maintenance of the New Business Teams email mailbox
* Liaise with financial advisers to request any information or documentation required to process applications received
* Input application data onto our administration systems
* Process new pension contributions
* Process incoming pension transfers and contributions and applying these to the relevant clients' SIPP accounts
* Issue welcome packs and other documentation to clients and financial advisers
* Ensure that all new application processing is completed within company SLA and highlighting to management where this is not the case
* Request pension transfers and chasing these through to completion
* Respond to queries from clients and financial advisers about new applications
* Process intermediary applications from new financial advisers
* Process incoming post
* Answer and deal with incoming telephone calls within company SLA
* Suggest improvements to - and assist the Process Team and Business Analyst with - the New Business Team procedures and processes
* Assist with testing new system functionality as and when required
* Complete other work as and when required in accordance with the needs of the business
You must have:
* GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
* Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate in Financial Services (or passed CF1 and working towards the Certificate in Financial Services)
* Degree in a business or finance related subject
* Demonstrable experience of handling conflict and complaints
* Demonstrable customer service experience
* Experience of working with Self Invested Personal Pensions
* Good telephone manner
* Ability to deal with complaints in accordance with the company policy
* Strong attention to detail
This company offers an excellent benefit package.
If you are interested in this position then please call Emily at Pier or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.