Chartered Building Surveyor
Have you been waiting for the perfect role to come up in Southampton? If you're on the South Coast and like the sound of being part of a successful team for a leading consultancy then look no further.
With the strength of the market at the moment, businesses are growing which creates the perfect opportunity for you to give your career a much needed boost. If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor and would like to join an already successful Building Consultancy team within a leading multi-disciplinary practice in Southampton, then this is the one for you. You will thrive in this busy environment, working alongside like minded MRICS Building Surveyors to offer a range of both project and professional Building Surveying services to investor, landlord and occupier clients.
You, as a Chartered Building Surveyor, will be involved with:
- Preparation of a variety of reports including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility; condition and/or maintenance
- Party Wall and other neighbourly matters
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Design and project work including specification writing, schedules of work, the tendering process and contract administration
- Advising on health & safety issues and CDM regulations
To be successful in the role of Chartered Building Surveyor, you must:
- Hold full MRICS status
- Be an excellent communicator on all levels
- Have strong client facing skills with the ability and potential to generate both new and repeat business
- Have a proven ability in team working and the ability to work collaboratively
- Have strong attention to detail, a high level of enthusiasm and the drive to succeed
- Hold a full clean driving licence
In return, you will be rewarded generously with:
- Up to GBP50,000 basic salary
- Company car or car allowance
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays (increasing with service)
- Competitive contributory company pension scheme
- Discretionary bonuses
- Private healthcare and life assurance
Interested in this fantastic opportunity? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE for a confidential chat about your career options on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.