Account Manager (French Speaker)
They work with a variety of clients such as asset managers, pension funds and insurance firms to bring them bespoke products to fit their needs. The main objective of the role is to expand the client base & contribute to revenue generation from new clients, as well as providing first-class relationship management to existing clients.
They are looking for a fluent French speaking Account Manager to join their London team to manage solutions for a range of global and strategic clients.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services that include:
- Credit risk solutions
- Valuation, workflow and analytical tools
- Research and rating data services
- It is essential that you have significant sales/business development experience, within the fixed income and risk management arena.
- A proven track record in developing business and growing revenue streams with major Institutions.
- Ability to assume Global leadership and strategy ownership for a set number of clients
- Demonstrate good history of working well in teams
- You must understand the rating agencies environment and also of risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes.
- Ability to understand client strategy to build a business and action plan
- You must be self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills to clearly communicate strategy and goals internally and externally
- Fluent English language skills will be essential as well as being a fluent French speaker
- 40% travel will be required in this role.