Resourcer and Administrator
Pay rate GBP9.00 - GBP9.50ph
37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Pier recruitment are looking for a bright graduate who would like to join a vibrant company based in hove.
This is a temporary position to start immediately however the role will evolve into a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
* Resourcing and Administration
* Monthly feedback survey
* Data management
* Support in delivering group-based recruitment sessions to applicants
* General running of office, answering phone calls and office tidiness
* Looking after the social media
* Relationship building with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
* A people person
* Belief in social impact led business
* Creative and confident communicator
* Highly organised
* Excellent attention to detail
* Digital savvy
* Team player
Please call Emily Rudkin at Pier for more information or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.