Salary: Up to £12,219.82 per annum - starting salary subject to qualifications & experience (pending review)
Hours: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.30am until 2.30pm
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for a Scheme Manager on behalf of our client, a leading social housing provider based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Our client is looking for a professional and caring person to manage an exclusive development of 29 leasehold retirement properties. The role will include overseeing the welfare of residents and the management of day to day service delivery.
You will possess:
- A mature, professional and friendly personality with a commitment to providing excellent customer care.
- The ability to support residents’ needs and expectations.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- A willingness to work additional hours when required.
In return, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- A contributory average salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to training and development
Please note this is a non-residential position.
The Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities. Applicants should note that an enhanced disclosure check via the Disclosure and Barring Service will be necessary for this post.
Closing Date: 27th March 2018
Interviews: 3rd April 2018
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.