Senior Accountant / Client Manager - Part or full-time
Wiltshire based Accountancy practice looking for a Senior Accountant / Client Manager, with the opportunity for further progression in the mid-term future. Hours to be determined by individual. Office based, salary dependent on experience.
This Wiltshire based accountancy practice are looking to appoint a strong client facing senior accountant who is keen on following a succession plan in the mid to long-term future. They need someone who can bring not only great accountancy and client relationship skills, but who is also able to work well in a small business environment, be willing to "muck in", take the initiative and have some fun too.
You'll be a forward-thinking individual, interested in finding new ways of working and willing to embrace new technology. The role will include the use of a wide variety of cloud based software so if you aren't comfortable finding your way around new websites and learning for yourself how things work, this might not be the job for you.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Overseeing accounts for companies including sole traders, limited companies and personal clients.
• Completion of corporate and personal tax returns
• Preparation of management accounts
• Managing a team
• Experience of handling multiple clients from a practice background is a must.
• ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent - they will consider AAT qualified supported with experience gained in a practice environment)
• Strong communication skills and very comfortable in a client facing environment.
• Accurate, with an excellent eye for detail, and an enquiring mind.
• Excellent IT skills, able to pick up new software quickly and an interest in the latest cloud-based software for accountants.
• Strong management and leadership skills - an ability to take your team with you.
• Personal qualities include diplomacy and emotional intelligence.
The company are more interested in the person rather than defining the hours you work. They are open to hearing from you whether you can offer part-time or full-time. Salary dependent on experience. Pro-rated for part time.
Location - The role will be based in their Wiltshire office.