IT Business Analyst/Solution Architect Derivatives and Trading
Roles and Responsibilities
• Business Analyst/Solution Architect to support AllianzGI's Front Office Systems with a focus on derivatives trading and OTC instruments to ensure optimal service quality for AllianzGI's Investment Professionals.
• Understand and capture business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management Teams or Operations and design adequate solutions.
• Support projects and new business activities such as future onboardings of investment products and additional funds onto the Front Office platforms and ensure that business requirements are covered front-to-back.
• Act as 3rd level IT specialist for the Trading and Front Office platforms supporting the internal IT Production team and external vendors in the context of derivatives trading and OTC instruments.
• Driving forward innovation and system harmonization considering non-functional and regulatory requirements as well the future technology architecture.
• Work in international project and change environments, closely with colleagues in Investment, IT and Operations as well as external contractors and off-shore service providers.
• Analysis and transformation of the business user needs into functional / technical requirements.
• Drive forward simplification, optimization and straight-through processing of front-office related workflows.
Experience and Knowledge
• University degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering/Business Administration.
• Passionate about financial markets and interest in technology.
• Previous work experience in the financial industry.
• Ideally experience in agile methodologies and solution design.
• Broad understanding of data models and SQL knowledge.
• Ideally experience with outsourcing of business processes and cloud-computing and other sourcing models.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, very international and culturally sensitive environment.
• Willingness to travel.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Additional German and/or French language skills would be helpful.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg Asset & Investment Manager (AIM) is a plus.