Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to join 21 set in the heart of Newcastle's Quayside.
We are looking for a talented Chef De Partie to join our well-established modern city centre restaurant. The 21 Hospitality Group have been operating restaurants in and around Newcastle for the past 30 years and we have gained an excellent reputation for producing great food for our loyal customer base.
You will be working within a well-established team of chefs who provide a very consistent product to a high standard each day. All our dishes are skilfully prepared using the freshest seasonal ingredients available.
- Someone who is currently employed as a Chef de Partie and is looking at developing their skill base. Alternatively, it is someone currently employed as a Commis Chef and is looking for promotion
- Has gained a Level 2/3 qualification in Professional Cookery
- Is a competent communicator, a good listener and can react positively to direction from senior chefs
- Have a diverse repertoire of advanced skills, techniques and dishes from which to draw upon
- Can take responsibility and positively assist in the standard of food being served.
- Is well organised and can work at speed during a busy service.
For the role of Chef De Partie it is anticipated that there will be a remuneration between GBP18500 - GBP21000 per annum depending on experience, this figure will include any service charge.
Applications for the role of Chef De Partie will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment below.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs