Customer Service Executive - B&CE
Do you enjoy working in a busy inbound phone based role offering excellent customer service and resolving a range of queries? Are you keen to join an organisation that offers training, financial services qualifications and scope for progression? We are now looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our award winning phone team which also offers fantastic company benefits!
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people's needs, and that's how we've run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you're keen to learn, develop your career and do great things - you're looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you'll be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering and resolving customer service queries managing relationships with direct customers, Business Partners, IFA's and Strategic Partners including third party providers.
- Support and promote the People's Pension proposition by proactively developing good working relationships with Customers.
- Identify and analyse customer problems and complaints, completing investigations and root cause analysis.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service are delivered continually.
If you're right for this role
You'll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You'll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous experience working in a busy phone based customer service role or similar environment.
- Working knowledge Pensions or Financial Services industry an advantage.
- Be able to communicate information confidently and clearly - both written and verbally.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.