Senior HR Advisor
Instantly recognisable business with a great EVP.
* Provide generalist HR support to the designated region including absence management, TUPE, transfers, disciplinary/grievance, performance management, reorganisations and succession planning
* Support line managers and employees with all matters relating to employment and escalating issues as required.
* Support the Human Resources Directors, including developing appropriate processes and standards to ensure a consistent approach across the business.
* Ensure that managers and employees are aware of HR policies and procedures, and are equipped and skilled to implement them
* To assist the business in the embedding of the values and behaviours across the Regions
* Coordinate and communicate operational resource requirements
* Assist managers in the identification of training and development needs, and maintaining an employee competency database for the region for succession planning and redeployment purposes
* Assist in the appraisal process, and salary review process
* Provide agreed regional HR reports to the business/HRD's on relevant HR statistics and employee information
* Update and maintain the computerised HR system as appropriate
You will have experience in a similar role working with managers to deliver commercial results.
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 + bens
To be considered for this role you must be able to start in March/April 2018.