Lotus Care is a well-established care organisation dedicated to the provision of exceptional service. We strive to provide our clients with outstanding value and service, with an emphasis on quality of work. When you choose Lotus Care as your carers, you can expect a service that meets or exceeds your expectations.
The role of a Care Assistant
To provide a high standard of care to our clients out in the community, to help maintain independence whilst assisting with every day needs such as personal care, meal preparation, assisting with medication, shopping and some light cleaning.
Requirements of a Care Assistant role
· The candidate must have the right to work in the U.K
· The candidate must be flexible
· The candidate must have a compassionate and empathetic nature
· The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team
· The candidate must be hard working and use their initiative
The benefits of working for Lotus Care
· DBS Check cost covered by the company
· Competitive rates of pay
· Paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
· Mobile phone allowance
· Mileage allowance
· Progression paths within the company for the right candidate
· Training provided
· The opportunity to work in a well-established, passionate team
If you are a kind and compassionate individual who has a passion for Health and Social Care then please contact us.