Front of House Team Member
We have an opportunity for a Front of House Team Member to join the new store based in Shephards Bush on a full time and part time, permanent basis. You will work full or part time and will receive an hourly rate from £7.50 per hour.
German Doner Kebab is a fast food retailer that has created a healthy and nutritionally balanced approach to traditional kebabs. We opened our first store in Berlin in 1989 and spent the next decade perfecting our policies and procedures, our unique blend of traditional spices and exclusive products, as well as refining and improving our innovative cooking processes.
As a Front of House Team Member you report to the Manager/ Supervisor and you will be responsible for food service in the restaurant to the highest of standards. Your role will be to use all company procedures and policies in the area of food hygiene and customer service.
In this role you will work front of house so you should exhibit behaviours and standards that are exemplary at all times in the restaurant as well as being happy to be involved in ensuring the cleanliness of all areas.
The Front of House Team Member duties and key responsibilities:
- Make sure all surfaces, equipment and utensils are cleaned and sanitized before, during and after use
- Carry out cleaning of kitchen areas, front counter, toilets and dining area
- Comply with all legal and company standards with regard to health & safety, fire safety, security and hygiene
- To lead by example by being friendly and giving fantastic customer service for others to follow
- Serve all customers efficiently and in a friendly manner, ensuring that food is hot, served quickly and neatly presented
- Provide all customers with accurate orders, including condiments as required for their meal
- Advise customers of new menu items and promotion offers
- Encourage repeat business through fast courteous service and high standards of quality and cleanliness
- Able to work on all workstations as required including the Front Counter, Dining Area
What we expect from you as our Front of House Team Member:
- Adopt a great “can do” attitude and put 100% effort into every shift
- Shows appropriate respect to managers and other employees
- Comply with all company policies as outlined in the induction
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Comply with company uniform and appearance standards
- Arrive at the restaurant 15 minutes before the start of shift
- Work all scheduled shifts subject to the needs of the business
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Front of House Team Member position then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Apply for Front of House Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly