Executive Officer/document reviewer
- Case familiarisation and attending team meetings.
- Using transcription software to create high quality typed transcripts from audio recordings, including but not limited to company telephone calls, conference calls and recorded board meetings.
- Identifying potential legally privileged material and referring such material to the Case Controller or Disclosure Officer.
- Reporting to a multi-disciplinary team.
- Data recording in Excel.
- Proficiency in the use of transcription software, including Express Scribe or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Excellent typing skills and accuracy
- Academic qualification of degree level or equivalent
- Criminal law training/experience and/or investigative experience
- Experience of largescale audio transcribing and working with digital document review platforms
- Typing speed of 65 WPM
Apply for Executive Officer/document reviewer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly